Here’s a new fan controller that tries to capture a throwback feel (those gargantuan LCD blocks!), and give you a little bit of extra value: the Scythe Kase Chrono.
The extra value comes from the fact that the controller is multifunctional:
- Display temperatures (4 sensors, °F/°C)
- Display and Control Fan RPM (up to 4 fans)
- Audio alarm for excessive temps
- Spin-Up Voltage: gives a full 12V kick to all fans at start-up
- Display the current time (I told you it had some extra value!)
- Power Feed Control cuts off power to any fan that stays at 0 RPM for 10+ seconds (ok, this is more interesting, no?)
I expect I’m not the only one wondering about the brightness of that monster LCD display – and I already checked the details: the brightness is adjustable to 4 distinct settings (yay!).