- Brief: Live! 360 is comprised of four co-located events: Modern Apps Live!, SharePoint Live!, SQL Server Live! and Visual Studio Live!
- Official Web Site: live360events.com/Events/Orlando-2013/
- When: November 18-22, 2013 (see the Sessions page)
- Where: Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando in Orlando, FL (see the Travel and Venue page)
- Cost: $ 495.00 – $ 2,195.00 (Early Bird rates till Oct. 9th; see the Registration page)
I’ve been at a VS Live! conference years ago, but I still remember it as a great experience. It was a week of solid sessions, with a good mix of cutting-edge and more traditional topics. The breadth of this event seems daunting! To see all the tracks available you should check out the listing within each sub-event:
- ModernApps Live! Tracks (3)
- SharePoint Live! Tracks (8)
- SQL Server Live! tracks (9)
- Visual Studio Live! Tracks (8)
I’ll leave it up to you to count the total number of sessions and speakers, but in truth your problem should simply be that of picking what’s most valuable for your specific job requirements.
Yes: it is definitely an event gravitating around the MS Sphere of Influence.